Functional Medicine is a systems biology–based approach that focuses on identifying and addressing the root cause of disease. Each symptom or differential diagnosis may be one of many contributing to an individual’s illness.
As the graphic illustrates, a diagnosis can be the result of more than one cause. For example, depression can be caused by many different factors, including inflammation. Likewise, a cause such as inflammation may lead to a number of different diagnoses, including depression. The precise manifestation of each cause depends on the individual’s genes, environment, and lifestyle, and only treatments that address the right cause will have lasting benefit beyond symptom suppression.
- Knowing Your Baseline Health Numbers and Composition
- Empowered to Make Changes
- Reversal of Cellular Dysfunctionality
- Resetting your Energy and Vitality
- Shifting Behavioral Pattern that Improve Nutritional and Life Style Changes
- Getting on a Biotransformation Rhythm
REPORT ONLY – Consultation of result not included