March 23, 2020 Uncategorized
With all the talk and lack of resources and information surrounding the latest virus; what’s better than waiting for a good offense . . “Defense”! That’s right prevention intervention . . . and although the details are still forth coming, there is still time to prepare and build our structural integrity with a hedge of protection in the grips of a possible microbial/virus invasion.
THE GUT – IMMUNE – AND ENVIRONMENT – Super important to build and support our gut and immune system as well as manage our environment.
BASIC nutraceutical protocol –
- Preventative Antiviral Protocol (which consist of pre|probiotic, multivitamin, tissue salts, and an immune defender formulation)
IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY – please visit my dispensary and I can send the above recommended products or customize a protocol specific to your structural needs
FULLSCRIPT DISPENSARY WHOLESCRIPT DISPENSARY
- Change your NUTRITIONto support your blood type – (the blood is the life of the body and the body will relinquish all for the sake of the blood)
- ELIMINATE OFTEN(3 meals, you should be having 3 BM per day) Do a complete bowel cleanse (https://www.herbdoc.com/5-day-bowel-detox seasonally)
- DETOXIFICATION | CLEANSELymphatics, Liver, Kidneys: 1/2 your weight in oz of distilled water, movement (30 min / day – brisk walk ect)(possible liver, kidney, lymphatic drainage maybe necessary) and don’t forget to breath DEEPLY
- Appropriate amount of SLEEP, The body heals and restores during restful and full sleep cycles (apr 7-9 hours)
- Minimize STRESS(for some I may need to add adrenal support) – sometimes we just have let somethings go for the sake of peace | adjust your life style behavior to incorporate relaxation and FUN (laughter is good medicine)
- Build your spiritual relationship and network(don’t leave it unemployed or go it alone); live for your purpose in life. Healing begins on a spiritual level first, then emotional|mental and then into the physical body.
Managing your environment
- Minimize environment pathogens (have an available supply / in stock at your disposal of): This is tricky, a lot of the disinfectants and antimicrobial will interfere and destroy your micro-biome and is why I have added the antiviral protocol to minimize impact
– Disinfectants supplies (travel with hand sanitizer and anti microbial wipes) Use natural alternative as much as possible
– Wash hands and surfaces often and keep hand away from your face and mouth. Cover your mouth when coughing
– Use rubber gloves to touch un familiar surfaces especially while out shopping